- Pricing per student, two week course
- Mastering spring-boot by building a service that access a REST service, access a SOAP service, explore Swagger, and Lombok
- Understanding Spring-JPA by building a service to access relational data of an in memory database and migrate the model to a physical database hosted in docker
- Cloud Native Architecture and Design to learn about 12 factor applications, business reasons for this direction, technology choices, and design of one option
- Cloud Native Reference Application to install and execute a Cloud Native reference application
- Introduction to Cloud Foundry explore the architecture and build/deploy an application to look at one way to accomplish “blue/green” deployments.
- Introduction to Mule – Create a Mule Service to Transform data using connectors
This product is for classroom students who have completed Instructor-Led Bootcamp and allows students to earn their certificate of completion.